Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I don't know if I'm sore from sleeping on the couch last night or because I was defending myself from  the full on attack of the pumpkin patch dragon! ha ha  epic fail... But tons of fun. Check it out. It's silly and we had such a good time. Even carved our Halloween pumpkins!

It was so fun to clown around and just be plain ol silly! Big shoutout to the lady who owns that pumpkin patch, she so put up with us and our ridiculousness and she was getitng ready to shut down for the night! Mad love goes out to her for her patience over our shenanigans!

Amidst, all this goofing around, I was checking some things of mine at the copyright website and there was this message at the top of the page...
Due to the lapse in government funding, the U.S. Copyright Office is closed, as is the greater Library of Congress. As such, the office is unable to update the information on this website, respond to inquiries, or process transactions. Registration submissions will be accepted for the purpose of securing date of receipt, but will not be processed. Website updates and all normal business activity will resume when the government reopens.
If you would like to file a copyright registration online, the online registration system is available. Filing your claim now will help ensure the earliest possible effective date of registration, although copyright registrations will not be processed until the Copyright Office reopens.











UGH.  Politics gets me angry. Men acting their show sizes? Makes me angry. The fact that I have to just sit and wait around on men in politics, acting their shoe sizes?  I bet you can figure out the rest.. lol. I don't believe I need to say anymore on this.

... at least the copyright office has my material. They are just staring at it, and not processing it... but at least they have my material. ha ha OK, back to work over here before they fire my butt.

Did I mention I have plastic burns on both my elbows from that pumpkin patch dragon? Yes. I do. The bastard. I got owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment