Wednesday, October 2, 2013

During my first warm ups of the day, I found myself - during lip trills - I suddenly drooling all over myself, then spitting everywhere! Ha! It was like my face just stopped functioning and decided, eh, you don't need this spit, out you go! ...I don't think that has ever happened to me before! what the heck? ha ha I figured, maybe I was dehydrated or something? Or, I was thinking about food... involuntarily? Somehow I do think about food a lot. (oh, how I just love food.) So, maybe the reality is,  I just REALLY wanted a donut or something so my mouth was like... give meeeeee a dooonuuuut. Slobber, slobber. Wow. Well... One thing about me, I can always laugh at myself before anyone else does. I rarely get embarrassed. It takes a lot of planning to get me to feel any kind of way really. I'm pretty chill and almost always in a good mood.

DISCLAIMER: Except before my coffee. No coffee. No good mood. I am NOT a morning person. I repeat, I am NOT a morning person! (Dear future husband, upon your discovery of this, please take note that you must, at all times, keep cargo sized palates of coffee, espresso, and the like in the cupboards.As well as every machine dedicated to the making of coffee and maybe even a barista on staff for emergencies. ...Or suffer the consequences. I love you always, Your future wife who's a wildebeest without coffee and will trample through the house like a Tasmanian Devil without it.) =P


No comments:

Post a Comment