Saturday, October 19, 2013

Caught me on the job! I love being in the lab. And I Love how this record is coming along. We were fine tuning vocals/melodies to bring the song together today. It's kind of like baking a cake. Add two parts vocals to one part melody, stir in a new bridge, and VOILA! (well, it's a little more than that, but you get the idea) This cake will definitely add a nice addition to the album! And, yes, those are my shoes just thrown on the floor like that... 



So, on a more, normal note... while the invites to hang out and party were coming through, I knew I was onto the next item on my "to-do list". I like to go out and party as much as the next person, but responsibility comes first. waah-waah! ha! That being said...  I really do live for this stuff! Although, I did get to watch a movie tonight. It was the weirdest freaking movie ever. Fifty-Two clones of the same guy and hundreds more being made of him and the lady he was an "effective team" with. Creepy. And, not in a good way. Listen, it was just weird. It sat too long on these relationships that seemed relevant to the story but not relevant enough to stay on these damn sub-stories. I kept getting up to go do laundry and maybe scrub a floor or two. That's how enthralled I was watching this flick! I may have taken a nice snooze a few minutes as well!

You know what? Now that I think about it ...I'm a horrible movie watcher! I'm the girl at the theatre fighting with her popcorn. I'm also the narcoleptic in the theatre. I swear, I don't care how good the movie is, I'll more than likely go full K.O. I'm also the kid in the theatre that talks to much. I'm also the old lady who can't seem to open that damn candy wrapper, that no matter how hard I try, it won't open lovingly. Thus,  agitating everyone in the theater with my crinkling plastic. Oh! And, sometimes I throw s*** at the movie screen... nothing big. Just candy, or popcorn... possibly a shoe. 


Anyway, if you get a chance, go to                                           
livemixtapes.com and download the 
new album "The Best Of Da Kid 4" 
from SYARIDAKID. I'm pretty 
excited about this because 
"DESIRE" is on album. YAY!  



No comments:

Post a Comment