Saturday, September 28, 2013

Up early for rehearsals today!  And, sent some snaps for wardrobe over to my manager. ( psssst...
We got something coming up next week, I can't wait to tell y'all!) Also, I woke up with the worst headache ever! But, always the professional ha ha, I powered through rehearsal, popping some Advil and am back on vocal rest til my second set of rehearsals later.

My sister is coming to visit me today yay! I am so excited because I haven't seen her in weeks! I think we're planning sushi and sake! Yahoo!  (Which I do NOT need the sake since I had a little bit of vino last night - hence, this freaking headache) But I'll go H.A.M. on the sushi for sure!  Maybe catch a movie or something... I don't know, I always want to do a million things all the time so we'll see what she wants to do when she gets here! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment