Friday, September 27, 2013

My thoughts seem to be tormenting me today. Sometimes, it feels like I fight my demons all at the same time... but, don't we all? Be a bitch? Don't be a bitch. Be diplomatic? Speak your mind! Be a lady? Nah, Fuck it! Curse up a storm - like a sailor! Oh, oops, shouldn't have done that. Did I make the right decision? Trust your instincts!  ....So, in an effort to distract myself from this insanity, I've been teaching myself a new piece. Something complicated. Something that forces me to focus on the keys and not this, but then my hands tire and I'm like... ugh... bottom line, as told by my amazing manager and confidant, "Stop second guessing everything!" ha ha.. she cracks me up. But she's 100% freaking right! How many times a day do we sit and think about the possible, the improbable and the ridiculous? Running ourselves ragged from the what ifs? JUST GO FOR IT! If you love him, show him! If you want that promotion, ask for it! If you need a hug and a tissue, ask for a damn hug and grab a tissue before impact!

Quite often, when I'm having bouts of these tormentous occasions, something happens and its then, that I begin writing page after page of words. Lyrics that might make it to song, Lyrics that may never see the light of day. Either way, exposing yourself via journal, songs,  or maybe by way of the ice cream man who visits my street every day... regardless, it's getting released into the universe to be part of what is to become. Who knows? At the end of the day, I could just be a crazy broad who thinks too much..  But your still here reading this gibberish anyway, aren't you? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment