Friday, September 27, 2013

After reluctantly dragging my butt to the store for a new humidifier, I realized I had bought a "cool mist" humidifier.... with NO MIST. *sigh First of all, I don't know what the hell that even means- a misting machine that has no mist. Secondly, after thinking, well maybe I should just try it-and did-turns out, a cool misting machine with no mist is just cold air in the face! So, with my newly present sniffles, I took my happy ass back to the store to exchange it for the tried and true humidifier, WITH MIST. With mist, that's warm and has that vapor stuff going on.! THANK YOU WARM VAPOR MIST!

I have to be glad though that I went back to the store, I found throat spray on clearance and grabbed some coffee refills for my Keurig Vue machine. My day is set and Im off to do some vocals. =P
 nom. nom. nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment